Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Lions, Tigers, and Bears... Oh My!



I've decided that I love going to the zoo. London has enjoyed both times a lot. It amazes me how interested she is in all the animals at such a young age. And what a perfect way to spend an afternoon. You can take other people along, you're outside getting fresh air, you are getting a little bit of exercise, and it's educational! This last time there was a zoo keeper out showing everyone an owl she had on her arm. The owl is now my favorite bird, they're amazing! If I wasn't starting nursing school in January I would seriously consider getting a season pass to the zoo.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I havent been to the zoo this year. Did you get to see the baby elephant? (im sure its no baby anymore lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did! He was so cute! I love elephants. You'll have to go and see him.

    ReplyDelete