Thursday, November 4, 2010

Trick Or Treat!

London made the perfect Pebbles!
London loves anything that isn't actually a toy. If I would have taken away the bulb syringe she would have screamed bloody murder! So there you go, that's why we have pictures of her holding it =)Do you like my highlights Matt let me get for my birthday?








Pepper and I went to a "Witches Night Out" the weekend before Halloween. It is now going to be an ongoing tradition because we loved it!
I'm a little crazy... I counted each trick-or-treater that came to our door. We had 102! I wanted to beat my Grandma this year, but she always gets up past 300. Maybe next year =) Matt is the best candy handouter for Halloween. He would do the funniest things to the kids. I'm a bore when it comes to stuff like that. So by the end of the night I was having him answer the door every time. London loved the trick-or-treaters more than going out and getting candy herself. She tried to escape several times with the kids. I know she was thinking 'hey, finally people my size. I'll just hang out with you now. See ya mom!'
I have to say that Halloween is the best when you have a home! I love decorating my place and buying the candy (which I bought double what I needed to). Now for Thanksgiving!




3 comments:

  1. Witches Night Out? I'm intrigued :)

    Im also a bore for the trick or treaters :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea Gardner Village does a witches night out every year. Women are invited to dress up and go experience a huge party! All the shops have special deals, and there is contests, games, and yummy food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ima have to do that this upcoming Halloween. Sounds like tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete