Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Our First Home!











This is our home! We love it! When we were buying it, we thought that maybe it would be our starter home and in several years upgrade to a bigger home. Now that we're here, we want to stay forever! We love this house and I wouldn't mind being in it for the rest of our lives. It has a beautiful view of the valley, a big backyard, nice neighbors, and so many other great things. Our master bedroom is huge with a walk in closet and a super sweet bathroom. London loves living here too. She has figured out how to go up and down stairs on her own so she is constantly exploring the house. She has her own bathroom too=) We've done a little painting to add a little color to the home. I have always dreamt of having my own home and being able to paint it and decorate the way I want. Now it's finally here! I hope that we'll have many many many great memories in this home.
London and I went to a pumpkin patch the other night with Brad, Rachael, and their girls. It was so much fun! London loved being able to run all around the pumpkins and haystacks. Isn't fall the best season?

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I'm loving the house. I wanna see inside!!

    P.s. What city is it in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sorry it's taken me so long to answer you =) We're living in Riverton

    ReplyDelete