Friday, April 30, 2010

Salt Lake Here We Come!

We have the best news ever to report.... We get to move back to Salt Lake City!!! I am still screaming and jumping up and down from excitement. Now don't get me wrong, Alabama has been great, but we get to go back home! We are moving sometime in June. We still don't know exactly when, but we should be finding out for sure soon. We also hope to buy a home when we get up there. Can life be any more perfect? Blessings are just coming left and right. Now London will grow up with Grandparents, Uncles, Aunts, and Cousins all really close by. Just the way we want it. Oh yeah!

1 comment:

  1. I am SO EXCITED!!! My girls want you to buy the house down the street. Okay...maybe I put that idea in their head, but they are really hoping for it now.:)

    ReplyDelete