Wednesday, April 7, 2010

First Easter


Ahhhhhh! London was really enjoying herself when we took this picture. She must love Easter as much as I did when I was little. It was my favorite holiday! The Easter Bunny gave London a basket with Laffy Taffys (because they are mom's weakness), bubbles, and a little blue puppy. We went for a little stroll between conferences and I wish everyone could see how beautiful Alabama is in the Spring. It totally beats Utah by a mile! There are these gorgeous white trees everywhere. And it is warm enough to wear flip flops and capris. I'll have a tan in no time! In fact, it is so warm already that the AC is running all day and night. I left the window open last night to try to get the place cooled down, and it cooled down to only 75. Crazy! I have a feeling this summer will be an experience!

2 comments:

  1. OMG she is sucha cutie! Im quite excited for Easter when I have lil munchkins. It will be fun finding all the eggs the Easter Bunny left ;)

    Good luck on your tan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her smile is to die for!! Such a cute picture! I'm glad you guys had such a great Easter. (enjoy your laffy taffy :)

    ReplyDelete