Sunday, January 5, 2014

Winter Time

I now own a motorcycle! It is a beauty. It is a 2005 with only 10 hours of riding on it... so it is practically like new! Pepper also bought its sister. I can't wait to take it out this Spring. You can't leave me behind anymore Matt! Ha!

Snowball fight! We got like 8 inches of snow this day. I totally killed my back shoveling, which took me 1 1/2 hours total, even with some neighborly help.


Building our snowman

Bubbles the snowman -name given by London =)

Shawn and Matt grew out their facial hair during December. Shawn shaved his off a few hours before the New Year and I begged Matt to keep his. I love it! Doesn't he look so handsome?


Time to enjoy the snow with our little buddy, Alivia.

 
We had a great Christmas and New Year. Santa brought London 'Just Dance Kids' the wii game. She also received a bunch of candy, clothes, board games, a pretend cash register, a 3 year journal, 2 movies, Lincoln logs, and a guitar from Grandma and Grandad. Spoiled! Hopefully next year we can be better at toning things down a little and not go all out.
For the New Year we had Alivia sleep over and played at the Burninghams. It was a lot of fun! We played games and pigged out. I can't believe that it is 2014. It should be a great year, lots of camping trips already planned. Our first one will be in a couple of weeks up in Bear River. It will be our very first time snowmobiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment