Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Yellowstone 2013

We love Yellowstone! We love our tent trailer! Which, by the way, made Yellowstone even more loveable. We were there for 7 days and could have stayed longer. Jared and his family were the only other Harpers that made it this year. Sadly, they were on the completely opposite side of the campground. However, I felt we still bonded and grew closer together as family. Alan and Jamie's clan came up with some friends, the Luke's. I love being surrounded by awesome people! We didn't see much wildlife, just some elk and a tiny amount of bison. This will probably be the year marked in history that there weren't any bison in Hayden Valley! Like zero!
On our last day. Up at Cannon.



London and Old Faithful


London begged Matt to buy her this hat. Just a few minutes later a woman from Asia asked if she could have her picture taken with London. There were other times that we caught people just taking pictures of her. I think that they were just tickled pink with a little girl with red hair =) Well, come on, who isn't?!


London's first time snorkeling!


1 comment:

  1. Sylvia! I'm so glad your blogging again! I was glad to see it pull up in my feed a few weeks ago! I miss you guys! I just wanted to tell you thanks so much for going to Yellowstone this year, because you were definitely in the right place, at the right time for Jaimee and her family. That was such a scary thing for everyone to go through! But Jaim and Cory have just praised your name ever since! So thanks, from me, for your help with cute little Kate. I hope we get to see you all again soon! Love, Dan and Shellie

    ReplyDelete