Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Lately...

I went to girl's camp a couple weeks ago. It was so fun! We had 26 girls go. We went to the Korth's property that was completely amazing. It had a large pond that we could swim in with a water slide, pedal boats, swings, frogs, etc. Here are some pics:



 My cousin Mandy was in town for a visit. It was so wonderful to see her and her girls. This was Matt's first time seeing her since our wedding! Pretty crazy. I think we need to take a trip to Texas and see them. I would love to see Texas.


 London and I were outside playing in the front yard and our sprinklers came on. They have been coming on at random times for some odd reason lately. London first screamed in fear and then quickly changed her mind that she wanted to stay in the sprinklers. It was so fun to watch her run through them and get completely soaked! I had to record it on camera.

 Today I bought some paint for London. She is very into drawing, coloring, and painting lately. Up to this point, she has had only water color paints. These Crayola washable paints for kids are awesome! They paint great and wash up like nothing. I love it, and so does London.

No comments:

Post a Comment