Thursday, December 30, 2010

Oh the Spaghettios


London is now eating food on her own with silverware. Well she has been for a few weeks, I've gotten a little behind on my blogging. There was a couple of weeks where I couldn't get her to eat very much. Then one day for lunch she wouldn't even eat her spaghettios. She loves Spaghettios and I was at my wits end at this point. I then just handed London the spoon and threw my hands up in the air. Magic! She ate all her food plus more. Duh! Why hadn't I thought of that before? I knew she was at the age that she would start to want to feed herself but I just wasn't realizing she was giving me the signs. I was expecting something else I guess. It was a very glorious moment here in the Harper home. I had to document it on camera. Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment